- Flow Through Cooling tunnel with a matched high performance heat sink and thermostatically controlled fan reduces thermal gradients, minimizes dirt infiltration and increases
- Highest power density per unit of volume. Most power in the smallest package at highest duty cycle. Low and high profile configurations available.
- Power Bar Graph, during the welding process displays actual % of unit's power availability.
- 8 line LCD display with intuitive menu structure for quick easy programming.
- RS232 serial configuration port is used for field software upgrades, troubleshooting and advance hardware setup with optional PC based iQ configurator.
- Advanced I/O is standard with 25-pin output, and 15-pin input, user configurable from the utility menu. Visit:
www.dukane.com/us go to downloads/application notes for your
plastic assembly needs.
- Unique Patented modular hardware design incorporates motherboard/interconnect of internal components. Reduces internal cabling while increasing reliability and performance.
- Rear panel expansion slots are available to allow for custom configurations for OEM and cost effective custom solutions.
- Process statistics window displays part count and % of good, bad and suspect welds.
Trigger by Power (U.S. Patent 7,475,801)
The Trigger by Power option can produce more consistent welds. It does so by requiring that a sufficient and repeatable pressure/force is applied to the part before the weld cycle starts. Trigger by Power is a cost effective alternative to trigger by force. However, unlike trigger by force, Trigger by Power doesn’t need additional, costly components such as a load cell, amplifier board or cabling. In effect, the system uses the ultrasonic stack as a load cell. When ultrasound is activated, the amplitude ramps up to the trigger amplitude setting and held
there until enough force is applied to the part to reach the trigger power setting. At that point the weld cycle begins and continues until the weld control parameter (Time, Energy or Power) is reached.
- System status panel displays any of six self-diagnostic messages, including Fault, Input test, Overload, Overtemperature, On-line, or Off-line.
- Integrated frequency analyzer accurately displays operating frequency of the acoustic stack. This is perfect for acoustic stack diagnostics.
- Standard 19" (48cm) Rack mountable for easy system integration at minimal cost.
- Compatibility with all Dukane standard transducers, helps reduce inventory requirements and provides interchangeability with your existing DPC or Ultra series components.