- Dukane recommends proper Torque of 40 in/lbs for each of the four socket head cap screws to preserve the integrity of the threads in the casting. The "T" handle 438-998 torque wrench is designed to provide the proper torque of these cap screws.
- This specification applies only to our standard full size 20 kHz welding systems and does not apply to our mini welding systems or our larger 15 kHz welding systems.
- To order visit the Dukane Store, contact our sales department at 630-797-4918, or email us at
Key Features of Torque Wrench:
- "T" handle family of tools which has become the worldwide standard for torque hand tools
- Solid steel construction and a torque mechanism machined from aircraft quality high alloy steel
- Preset at the factory to a specified torque value
- Prevents tightening above the pre-set value despite continued turning
- Preserves the integrity of the threads in the casting