- Beam Delivery: Laser beam delivery system integrates both, programmable multi-axes servo gantry and a scan head, supported by Dukane’s proprietary LaserLinQTM software which harmonizes the action of both components moving the beam. This assures a precise and controllable laser beam delivery when welding mid-size and large components.
- Servo Driven Technology: Dukane laser welding systems utilize Servo motors to move and precisely position the laser when larger parts are welded. Servo Technology can also be used to move the part instead of moving the laser beam to simplify beam delivery options and reduce system cost while preserving the ability to weld large parts.
- Turnkey Automated Solutions: Dukane works with customers from the initial phase of product design to final installation and is known in the welding industry for providing turnkey solutions. Our in-house capabilities include designing and manufacturing work cells and/or automated assembly systems.
- CCTV camera: A closed-circuit television camera is integrated within the machine. This enables a live weld preview on the HMI screen and the ability to directly monitor and record weld cycle data for further analysis.
- Laser Safety Enclosures: All laser enclosures are Class I CDRH certified and utilize laser-safe glass viewing windows where appropriate. Light-curtain-protected doors are sometimes utilized for access to the fixture/weld area for operation, setup, or automated parts handling. All access doors are safety-interlocked.
The flexible welding system from Dukane also allows for rapid change-over of a wide variety of highly specialized tooling cassettes. The tools, as a standard, incorporate binary tool ID recognition for automatic weld recipe recall. They are capable of supporting multi-cavity function, multiple feature detection, vision systems, and independent clamping systems in an effort to compensate for part variations.
Dukane’s laser workcells are designed to provide clear-to-clear laser welding solutions to medical, electronics, consumer packaged goods, appliances, packaging and other industries. This advanced laser welding technology enables manufacturers to utilize advanced laser-based assembly in high-volume automation lines, as well as custom manufacturing of plastic parts with various shapes and sizes.
For more information, please contact